Hello my name is Min

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello my name is Min.Β  I just started my journey of transitioning into a female on March 7th of 2019.Β  I’m about 8 days in now.Β  I need to know everything from finding a therapist and doctor to start hormones to how to dress correctly to pass for a woman.Β  I live in Bowling Green Missouri.

Hi Min! My name is Dasia, she/her/hers pronouns. Welcome to Transgender Heaven, glad you found us, and welcome to your transition! Wow….what a happy time for you! If you have any questions feel free to message me. I’ll help you get started. There’s a group on TGH called “Transgender in Missouri”. Check that out. Good place to meet some people in your area.Β https://www.aclu-mo.org/en/node/604 to start learning what’s up legally where you live. Best wishes!

Anonymous

Min

If you read my Bio, I am a different situation sill unfolding. My development is happening differently so I do not think I can help much. as a matter of fact there isn’t many whoΒ  can tellΒ  me what is around my corners. Sorry

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi</p>

Welcome to TGH, Min!Β  I see you’re already getting help from the wonderful people here.Β  I started my journey in earnest in Aug ’17 by finding a therapist.Β  I wasn’t until Jan ’18 that I started HRT.Β  Lots to consider went into that and I many thought I was going pretty fast.Β  Everyone has their own pace, but the best advice I’ve gotten was to not forget to enjoy the journey.Β  Hope to see you around.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?