Hello my name is Winter

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello to all my sisters out there. I am a simple lass from Canada’s flattest, coldest province, Saskatchewan. I have been “different” as long as I can remember and being as I am a little on the more shall we say mature side, I was raised in an era where men were men and anybody else was spit on. I have just started with my therapist and will be starting my transition as soon as the blood work and all that good stuff is done. Hoping I can learn from you lovely ladies on this site and maybe impart a bit of wisdom as well.

Thank you all for accepting me in and looking forward to being a part of the group.

P.S hoping to get my makeup skills to a level where I can take a picture I am happy with one day soon.

Hello and welcome Winter,

I actually loved Saskatchewan when I drove from BC to upstate NY via Canada. Congratulations on starting your journey. Here there are quite a few ladies who know quite a bit about this journey. I am amazed atย the knowledge which gets imparted on a daily basis. Enjoy, read and post, this is a safe and supportive place to be. I hope we get the chance to chat a bit as time goes by and it is so nice to see you here. TTFN๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ 

Danielle

Anonymous

Hi Winter, I love that name๐Ÿ’œ. I too am an older girl just starting the โ€œprocessโ€ in fact just had the heart to heart with my partner about it last night. I have been dressed and dressed myself since a child but society made me act my plumbing in public. But since as child when my mom took me over to her friends house with a daughter my age and dressed us as sisters, the moment the lipstick touched my lips at about four or five yrs old I knew I loved it. Sneaking in the bath and trying on the old corals and red of my sixties childhood the wiping clean and playing football. The years of abuse by a pedophilic stepfather cementing my deep inner hate of my plumbing because of what he was doing to me with his and my general dislike of men( yeah self hate is a bad thing) . He leaves and this is where Maria is born. In outfits of a seventies cocktail waitress I dressed. In gaudy eyes and lips I dressed. And one day I was caught by my brother. He was molested too but is fully cis-male and was dealing differently than me so he outed me to my school friends in high school and to my mom. This precipitated social ostacization beyond being just the odd kid. I was the faggot , the sissy. Around this time my mother told her girlfriends about me. This started a situation in which two of her girlfriends were having sex and decided to include a pretty boy with long auburn locks and a set face. I was feminized fully and was a eager player of their games. When their affair ended so did much of the fun. One of the women carried on with me for a few more months but she moved away and I again fell into playing a role of male. It was while rooming with buddies I met wife one and did the whole man thing so poorly that by the time I figured it out she shitcanned me for being โ€œfemmyโ€ ย the divorce was ugly and left scars deep in me. So I began a double life of being macho dude at work and in full makeup and clothes after my son was in bed. I was at this point and lonely when my beloved came along. She was NOT what I was used to being attracted to she wears little makeup and had a girlfriend before we met. We began our lives together in traditional roles. But that changed over time and children as my nurturing girl would not be suppressed with my kids. Dressing stopped but Maria lived behind the scenes through parenthood and the small farm we nurtured. Fast forward through a terrible time to be touched later to several yrs of the resentful โ€œheโ€ could no longer express except in unhealthy ways. All the charades I used were stripped by poor health to the point the โ€œmanโ€ was ready to kill himself rather than reach the obvious place of chasing everyone away. This is when โ€œheโ€ died. Granted his zombie hung around so long his stink had me ready to die. But Maria stepped in and said NO. Live your truth honey! This has been a bit over two months ago and Maria is running my show. My love sees me and loves who she sees again. And after last nights talk I know my world will never be that dark mask again.

Oh dear god I am vomiting my heart out right now. I need to cry in joy and anticipation of a fresh new life as the lesbianoid human I have ALWAYS been.

Oh dear! Need to shower and get ready to get my hair did and chat up the salon owner about learning cosmetics

Ciao for now loves ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’œ

maria

Hey there watermelon head……go Riders!!! Welcome to our site. Well you found yourself another Saskatchewanite. My grandfather has a lake (Culham Lake) just a bit east of La Ronge. I lived and worked all over Sask. in Regina, Saskatoon and all points north and south. I glad to see you with us and really look forward to hearing more about you. What town you from??? My door is always open……

PS. I love Gainor the Gopher….sqwauck my duck call at him all the time…LOL

Dame Veronica

Sorry for the lateness in replying, some family issues have taken priority right now and my free time is limited.

This flatlander calls Saskatoon home. I have lived all across this great country but always find my way back to the city of my birth. Riders forever and gotta admit while not a huge Football fan, I do find time to catch an occasional Packers game as well.

Hugs to all

Lol, I did not think of the Rough Riders! Personally when I get to watch any CFL I am a BC Lions fan. Sorry Iโ€™m from Washington state, Jr high and high school year so I claim that as my home state๐Ÿ˜. Go Seahawks!

love and hugs

Danielle

Danielle……..B C LIONS and SEAHAWKS!!!!!!! Really ? Green Bay Packers and Edmonton Eskimos all the way……oh to be a cheer leader….well…maybe a granny cheerleader. Am afraid body is not up to jumping around these days.

Dame Veronica

Dame Veronica,

I wonder why the Edmonton CFL team is called the โ€œEskimosโ€? Wait I did spend time in northern Alberta. 90 wonderful days at Cold Lake RCAF base during the end of winter beginning of spring in 1986 I believe. Our F-16s vs the RCAF F-18s and it was quite a good matchup too. Made friends I would not see again but a good time was had by all. Those French Canadians can really tie one on! Gotta say I love the Canadian beer better than Budweiser any day. Moosehead and Molson golden being my favorites ๐Ÿ˜.

I am fairly sure I can find a Sea Gal cheerleader outfit around here somewhere! TTFN๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘ 

Danielle

Welcome to TGH Winter.ย  I hope you find our site to a warm and welcoming place to make friends and get support.

Cloe

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

ยฉ2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?