Hello, new friends!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone!  My name is Emi.  I am an American that has been living in Japan for the past 10 years.  I came out about 3 years ago but for the first year or so I wasn’t sure if I was trans female or genderfluid.  After that, I went full trans female and now I have been on HRT for the past 10 months.  It has been a wild ride, but we are finally getting places! Nice to meet you all!

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Emi, I just looked at the members link, and looks like we have four other members in Japan. If you get a chance, reach out to them. Having friends is always a great thing. Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Emi:

Progress is a good thing! As your transition continues, I suggest that you periodically look back and see how far you’ve come. Sometimes progress isn’t easy to see day by day, but when you consider it over months, it becomes more clear. Anyway, I hope you have a good experience here.

Also, it is a great help for other members to see your full Profile. Please complete it when you can. You can also update it at any time if something changes for you.

[postquote quote=95280]
      ((((( hug ))))))

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?