Hello TGH!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jasmine
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

My name is Anthony, but I am also Transgender Heaven’s very own Managing Ambassador Jasmine Marie.

I keep telling myself that this is a crazy concept but here I am. Jasmine really doesn’t have the issues that I do. I am the one who is transitioning, I am the one that has the Gender dysphoria. I am the one who needs this help. If you are getting the picture now, understand Jasmine is who I would be in a time or a different reality. She is a functionally aspect of my life created at Crossdresser Heaven and has grown as a social butterfly. Anthony, here this minute, if I where to take all that away, would be friendless, untrusting, and isolated. Even worse I wouldn’t have much to live for, I may have begged my wife to stay, I would have never let myself be out. For those who still hide yourself in a prison of walls with now way out. Believe me, those walls can crumble down. That is the goal here, well at least those are mine as Anthony.

I have put a lot of thought into why do I live a dual life, when I it finally dawned on me. I don’t live a dual life, I live a tri-life, two masks and me. That’s what I was missing. I have a male persona that is a husband, son, brother and a great man. Really, I am a good man, if I didn’t these gender issues, I would love to have been who I am as him. But this feeling of not being a whole person never goes a way. My female persona, Jasmine, what can I say about her, completely not who I was as a male. Ill put it this way, cause I am taking this moment as Anthony, she is everything I can be. I mean when I aint bringing her down, she is confident, she can lead, she is everything I want to be.  Weird, the tables have turned for me, I use to be the dominate male persona that hid the female persona, and now I am a dominate female persona hiding a male persona, and I hope TGH help you turn your own tables.

Well I got my intro out, I am a member named Anthony, and As Anthony I will be looking for a help to someday be happy being my self, which ever way life takes me, I will someday be happy.

Thank you for the intro Anthony.

Like sooo many here, I am also familiar with the anguish of being the “perfect” guy on the outside and keeping a beautiful, charming, capable woman caged up on the inside.

If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Love to you

Tami

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?