Hello There

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello there,I am Kristen and a post op MTF transsexual.Although I lived a happy life as male,had feelings I wanted to be one of the girls.At age 13,started crossdressing and knew this was not enough for me.Then at age 20,luck came to me and knew it could happen.Was somewhere and met a group of transgender women that were like me being post op transsexuals.We talked and gave me advice and they were like me telling me their stories.I say the toughest part was telling my parents and realized they listened to me.Was amazed they decided to support me through it,they wanted to see me completely happy in my life.Through my transition of 2 years and had my SRS at age 23,my parents seen me become a beautiful woman completely happy in my life.Life has been great for me after my transition too,have a great husband in my life that loves me for who I am and his family is the same.My good friends are still in my life seeing I live a much happier life.Have a great son from a previous relationship too now whom will 24 next month,sees I am much happier saw how my life was before I transitioned

Anonymous

Hello Kristen!

Welcome to TGH! There are many wonderful people on this site and I think you will quickly make make some fantastic friends. I wish you the very best and hope to see you in the chat room sometime.

Have a great evening!

Gina

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kristen:

Thanks for your message. For those who are wondering, it serves as a data point that things can, and do, turn out well. I think some may be worried to the point of inaction, and that is unfortunate. I hope your message counteracts some of that.

Wow. So good to see such a successful story. I wish I had the determination and strength to do what you have. I waited so long it led to depression and suffering. Nobody should have to feel so scared and hopeless. I became a lot more whole when I finally took action and the family was even supportive which was my worst fear holding me back. I hope these recent years noticing more acceptance and less bullcrap help anyone who is at that first point in the journey. If its really who you are it is worth the effort. Never give up. A dream worth keeping will never fade away.

It also didn’t change my family around,I also have two older brothers that love and accept me as a sister to this day.My mom and I have a great mother/daughter relationship as well

Anonymous

Hello Kristen. Welcome to the site. It is such an indication of the changes in our society when someone young like yourself can transition.

Anonymous

Nice to meet you, Kristen.  Welcome.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?