Hello to all my neighbors

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello to all my neighbors,

The Name I go by is Keleth.   I’m 42 years old and have finally decided that I want to acknowledge my feelings of being a Man.

Here is my story, I’ve known I was a boy in a girls body since I was about 12 years old. I was talking about getting a sex change when I was about that same age to my best friend.  I was always a Tom Boy and always played a male in my childhood games.

I grew up in an abusive situation also I never was allowed to be open and honest about who I am. I just couldn’t put that much more stress in the situation so I grew up ignoring the feelings of being a male. I stayed in hiding from all those who wouldn’t understand.

As an Adult I have very privately expressed my Masculinity in my Video Games that I play. My Main Character is always a Male and his name is always Ksparhawk or Keleth Sparhawk, I put so much of myself into the character and I came up with the name Keleth so I’ve decided that after my very closed minded Grandmother dies I’m going to change my name to Amethyst Keleth Wolfsong. Amethyst as that is my favorite stone, Keleth because my character in my games is so much of me, and Wolfsong to honor my Native American linage.

I figured out that there was a place for me in this community the day after my 42 birthday which was april 14.  I was looking up something for a quest in the game New World and came across an article about Trans Kids.  I read the article and realised I was a Trans Kid and that I’m a part of the Trans Community. So I started looked into it and realised that it might be time to acknowledge the part of me I’ve hid and ignored for so long.

I’m still in the closet were a few people are concerned but I’m going to start following my heart in my everyday life for the most part. My Grandmother and my Best Friends Adoptive dad are the only ones I just can’t let find out no matter what that I’m trans it would ruin pretty big parts of my life. They both just would not understand.

I long for the day when I can just be Keleth. But that is a while yet in coming.

Well a little bit about me outside the community. –

I’m a gamer and I play World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, New World and Minecraft and Pony Island as well as Subeta, Saurian, amongst other smaller name games.

I have 5 1/2 cats the half is shared with my childhood best friend.

I love Native American Flutes and own 8 of them.

I am a Practicing Witch. I’m working on the degree program in Witchschool.com

I love Anime- My favorites are Naruto and Fairy Tail and Vampire Knight Academy.

Hello Keleth. Welcome. It is so good to have you here with us. When you were talking about being yourself and how you’re just putting it out there it made me think of when I first started coming out and was letting more and more people know and the amount of relief I felt at those times. It is always so good. It has mostly been a very wonderful experience for me. There are always bumps in the road with everything but those are the few and far between and they have not been able to take away the joy I have found in discovering my true self and allowing my true self to step forward into the world and live as who she is. I wish you the best. If you have any questions let me know. Blessings. Abby.

Hello   Keleth,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= TGH How-to Navigation ====================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

============= Link to FtM Chat room =====================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/ftm-transgender-chat/

Thank you Terri and Abby for your support.

I hope my journey goes as smoothly as yours has Abby.

Brielle
      FREE

Hi Keleth, welcome to the community! I hope you will settle in and let us know how you are getting on. I am MTF, but we do share many of the same anxieties, fears, and social struggles. Anyway, please reach out to others and use the member directory to seek out the members whom you feel can help you and you can help as well. It is an incredible support network for those who embrace it.

Hugs,

Brie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?