Hello world?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone, wish I saw this site before CrossdresserHeaven but…. anywayz

I am Jaci, i have only cross dressed a little bit but under real stress living with older gen family traditions soo eventhough I identify myself as a Trans woman I am stillΒ  Physically 100% male ( sadness) but that donest mean I have femmine views on things.Β  Im a happy outgoing person when I get to know someone ( more than 2 weeks).

I like to keep my gender difference aside when im in public, I more comfortable being girly online, or in my personal space. I konw people would feel depressed, but i am not.

I amΒ  Curious about transitioning but, im very iffy on it..

Thats all about me for now… πŸ™‚

Hi Jaci!Β  Thank you for introducing yourself.Β  You’re one of the fortunate ones thatΒ  has found their happy spot.Β  Transitioning is a monumental task with lots of aspects to deal with.Β  There really isn’t any dabbling in it.Β  A word of advice would be to caution yourself to dig deeper if you find yourself thinking its something you want to do.Β  The changes are far more than just making your outside match the inside.Β  But, we do welcome you with open arms to join with us and explore.

Hugs, Cloe

Hello and welcome Jaci,

No matter where you are at in your life journey you know inside that you are different than other males in a variety of ways. The fact that you know this means you are very introspective. As we all are who know ourselves that well. Cloe is an absolutely beautiful and amazing woman who is on this journey and further along than others. Being in a happy place is awesome! Life is too short to not become who you truly are. There is a multitude of advice and guidance from the ladies here so if you have questions do not hesitate to ask. There are no dumb questions here and you will find love and support from everyone here. Thank you so much for being here. TTFN πŸ’‹πŸ‘ 

Danielle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?