Hellooo!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

hey everyone! My name is Vida. I’ve been questioning my gender recently. Is there anyone who can help me make sure about my decision? ’cause I don’t want to do anything wrong but I’m so confused about a lot of things.

Brielle
      FREE

Hello Vida, unfortunaetly, no one can determine what you should do about your gender questioning. A qualified, experienced gender therapist can help you discover what your true, deep down feelings are and how you can either draw them out or help you redirect your core feelings, if that is appropriate.

My experience has been that feelings about your gender don’t fade. They can be ignored, but they almost always come back, most times like a freight train (giggle)! Trust your inner voice. Whatever you value most will come to the surface if you let it.

Hugs,

Brie

Hello Vida,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

========== Terms-Of-Service =======================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/terms-of-service/

Hi Vida , like mentioned above it’s a very personal inner natural desire that never goes away – you can ignore your feelings to fit in socially and that’s the dilema to keep others from feeling embarrassed that after being born and gendered and you feel obligated personally because this is the way you’ve been socially trained – and of course you don’t want to be disliked and labeled something as an oddity – the brain runs the body not the other way around – it’s like having a Bill Gates Windows 7 pro application trying to run a Steve Jobs Apple computer , they’re not compatible – I new for myself very young at 5 – my desire to be the opposite gender was paramount but of course in the early 1960’s it was truly impossible and not until the mid 2000’s things starting being understood socially and now 2022 lightyears from the early 60’s social Β mentality a person can actually do something about it and it’s pretty much accepted – in reality you all ready know your true feelings but that social dilema works very hard on a persons psyche for acceptance to be your natural self – it’s not a dirty thing to be female if this is the way you want to go to be happy – aside from seeing a therapist think back when young what you wanted physically and socially as a child , the answer is there – the journey as it’s called is not easy to officially switch to make you happy but the option now is here to make things right that wasn’t given at birth Β – XO – an old Trans now , be there done it all – Krystal G , BC , Canada

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?