Helloooo

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

My name is August and I’m a demiboy, femboy, or whatever you want to call me. I’m still discovering things about myself lol. I used to consider myself a transgender lady, but not anymore. I do still take estrogen and wear woman’s clothing, but as far as pronouns, I don’t really care xD. I joined so I could be surrounded by like-minded individuals, be accepted, and make friends. I am a photographer so if you want to see my work let me know. I don’t know if I can just randomly post that since it is technically a business.

Oh and if you play Elder Scrolls Online on pc, ad meeee: illustriousathena

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

August:

Glad you could join us!

This is a pretty peaceful place. Every now and then someone slips in under the radar and stirs up shit, but we get onto them quickly and remove them. My thought is that trans people (using the term in the broadest sense) tend to have enough strife going on in their lives, so having a place that is a refuge and safe haven is a good thing!

Also, there are 11,000+ members here and they come from all over the world. The chances are good that someone here will be able to relate to what you need to talk about.

Yes, we do frown on personal advertising. There are advertisers here, but there are particular arrangements in place and the companies support the web site. If anyone wants to see your work, send them a link by Private Message or to their E-mail account.

I see that you are in Winston-Salem. I spent 10 months in 2012 working in Wilmington. I’ve been a motorsports fan since I was a child. About this time in 2012 I went over to Winston-Salem to watch the modifieds run at Bowman-Gray Stadium. I took a co-0worker with me who had never been to any sort of motorsports event and we had a very good time! The “Mad House” didn’t disappoint!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?