Help with financial aid resources

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Heya. I’m Len. AMAB, Agender. Trying to get surgery and after some research decided I should go out-of-state cause the only doctor who actually responds and answers questions is down somewhere else. I live in washington, the doctor I wanna see is in… Texas, as weird as that seems. Its just one of the only doctors that specifically talks about ‘gender nullification’ as opposed to MtF. And also the *only* one who actually responds to my messages reliably…

Anyways, now I’m basically just trying to get funds together for surgery. Due to some reasons outside of my control I am not able to have it covered by insurance, so Imma have to pay out of pocket and, well, I’m not exactly rich? All this to say, does anyone have any experience with resources intended to help with this sort of thing? I have heard that there are resources that can help provide funding but don’t really know where to start or look… As usual. So I thought instead someone here probably has some experience and I could ask them.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Len, someone sent me a link to a Credit Union that has some financial alternatives you may want to check out: https://www.alternatives.org/personal/lending/Gender-Affirmation-loans.html. Hugs, Michelle

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Advice for Transitioning’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?