Helping our partners understand/accept trans*

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

So I had a hard morning today:(

My cis boyfriend, 61 years old (I’m 19), told me last night, “he didn’t want to be f***ed by a man, I want to be f***ed by a woman!” I don’t know how long I can hide this from him now, but feel so attached to him that I feel if I or him leave I just might try to commit suicide, I have many times before. Any advice?

Hi Sergei,

Sounds like a rough relationship patch you’re going through. I would suggest getting a therapist and talking this all out with them. In the meantime it would be a good idea to find support in your local trans community. I live in America, I’m far removed from your situation, but I found some info on what being trans in Russia can be like. Sounds dire! But Sergei there’s always hope, never give up, just give yourself some time to sort things out. I found this LGBT activist site from Russia: http://www.hplgbt.org/ru/

And  also this video: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=transgender+support+in+russia&&view=detail&mid=2BA952AE6B45909A6E822BA952AE6B45909A6E82&rvsmid=3763D9C09F73B69E18E93763D9C09F73B69E18E9&FORM=VDQVAP

Here in North America we have Trans Lifeline. You found trans community worldwide here on TGH. Thing is many of us are not trained psychologists to be able to help you deal with suicidal thoughts. What I can tell you is that you are not alone. Not anymore. I understand in Russia it may feel like that. As for your relationship I have no idea. I can say that I would never stay in an abusive relationship nor would I suggest it. Seeking counseling would be best, but I’m not sure who offers that in your area. Have you considered moving to a more accepting country?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘The Emotional Transition’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?