Hey!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone! My name is casper

im a 22 year old FTM transmasculine individual!

I found this site while looking for trans resources in my area and thought why not check it out? Especially because of covid I when else is a better time to reach out and meet friends online than now?

ive been on testosterone for 4 years now, and I’ve had top surgery almost 3 years ago. I’ve been purposely and not purposely postponing my hysterectomy for 2 years though due to school, work, and just overall issues with the hospital staff and I not getting along/as well as covid. I hope that it will happen this year though!

Hi Casper…

Nice to meet you.

I’m new here also.

Gen ❤

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Casper:

Glad that you found us! The community of trans men is growing here so I hope that being here will be a good experience for you. In addition to the F>M Chatroom, be sure to visit the F>M Forum.

Please complete your Profile page. It is a great way for others to learn about you, how your journey is going and next steps. Unlike regular posts, the page can be updated at any time.

With the search utility you can also search for other members in Canada or wherever. Click on Social in the menu and that Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?