Hey everyone

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just a new person here doing an introduction like so many have before me.

The names, Jack. My chosen name and what I feel most comfortable being called by. I am a Trans-Male who just recently decided to finally come out and begin the process of transitioning, and boy am I nervous. I struggle with anxiety. With fear I’ll never pass as a cis male and that’s mainly due to the body I’ve been born into. I’m sure many can relate and that many of use here struggle with our gender and body dysphoria.

Anyway, I’m here to make friends. I’m extremely lacking in that department.. and maybe share my story along the way. It’ll no doubt be a slow story since financial means are on the low, but one step at a time can lead to great progress, right? Just gotta’ keep reminding myself that, heh–

Been nice chatting,

Jack

Hello Jack and welcome to TGH!Β  We can relate and you’re in a great place to connect.Β  Many stories are slow and start well before transition, decades even.Β  Your’e right on about step by step and look forward to hearing about your journey.

Ambassador Cloe

Anonymous

I can relate a lot to you, Jack. I’m also a pre-opp ftm. If you’d like to add me as a friend, the invitation is open.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?