Hey everyone

• Creator
    Topic
    Kelis Potts
    Participant

Hi, my name is Kelis and I am a trans FTM male, who just started T in June of this year.  I just came here to make new friends and to feel welcomed.  I hope to meet you all. 😊

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      JosiePharaoh
      Participant

FREE

Hi there!

Its nice to make your acquaintance, and i look forward to getting to know you.

CC Webb
      Managing Ambassador

MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Kellis!  Welcome to TGH.  We hope you enjoy our articles, forums and chat channels. We just started a FTM forum that you may want to check out and an FTM chat channel about a month ago.  And if you ever need assistance you can always reach out to one of the ambassadors.

Hugs,
      Cloe Webb
      Managing Ambassador
      Transgender Heaven

Kelis Potts
      Participant

FREE

Yea, I love forward to talking with you as well.  Thank you so much for the welcoming.

Kelis Potts
      Participant

FREE

Thank you so much for the welcoming message and I look forward to talking with you too.

TransgenderAlan2Alana
      Participant

FREE

Hi Kelis, it’s great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the community. I just joined too and am here for the same reasons, to connect with like-minded people, to support and be supported on this feminine journey. I hope we can chat to each other in the future and get to know each other.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account