Hey everyone.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey I’ve been a closeted CD since I was ten.  I was able to keep my secret and I never got caught.  Yes I dressed as my costume for Halloween.  That one night a year being my feminine side was the only time I actually got to completely girly.  Nails done make-up professionally styled it was amazing.</p>
      I was torn in two.  But I knew that i couldn’t get caught.  I would lose my family and friends plus I wanted children so I got married and have a kid.  Then she started using drugs and when I found out i divorced her.  I also decided that it was time for my happiness to matter.  So I have started my transition.  There are times right now when I have to wear men’s clothes but I’m enjoying just being able to be who I was ment to be.

The few people I have gotten to talk to hasn’t gone anywhere.  Not just dates but also girls like me. This pandemic has Also made it so I’m basically alone and it is depressing because i just want to get to enjoy just being me

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Allison:

I think the timing is less important than the realization. The realization is what drives everything. And, it is always possible that had you acted sooner, you may not have been ready. Anyway, glad that you found us. Also, Isolation runs at a high level in the trans community. Hopefully the presence of this site will help to work against that.

I will ask that you complete your Profile page. Basically the Introduction and Profile page provide information to the other members as to how you got from There to Here, how your journey is going, what are you finding difficult, etc. Having that understanding may help others provide suggestions such as information about where you might seek other resources, experiences with medical and mental health professionals, how they worked through family situations, etc. However, the difference is that regular post cannot be edited shortly after they are posted whereas Profile pages can be updated any time.

Also, we have a search utility if you would like to find other members in Massachusetts and nearby states. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?