Hey Everyone!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all!!

Just joined up – I am a transfer to this site from the other “Heaven” site previously!Β  I know I am a bit late to the party here, as this site has been up and running for a while – but I read that there was a site more geared toward transgender individuals and simply had to jump in and see it for myself!Β  From the looks of it, this one is certainly a much better fit.Β  πŸ™‚

My short bio – I am a transgender woman here in Atlanta, GA – I began my transition in March 2011, and began living FT in October of 2012.Β  Married to a wonderful gal, work WAY to much, and I am simply just meandering through all that life throws at me at this point.

Glad to be here, and looking forward to getting to know some of ya!

<3 Lauren

Hi Lauren…..welcome to our site! Thank you for your kind comments…it has been a struggle but things are getting ironed out…slow but sure! Feel free to browse our site and chat with any of us girls. Don’t be shy……share with us some of your experiences so we may get to know you better….my door is always open……….come on in. I look forward to learning more about you my sister. Till then…..

Dame Veronica

Hi Lauren, glad you came over to be with us πŸ˜€ . See ya around

Cloe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?