Hey, I’m Ayla

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

So yeah, hi! Haha. I’m not very good at these introductions, but figured I’d give it a shot. I’ve been cross dressing most of my life, following the all too familiar binge/ purge cycle. I am also a member over at CDH, and so when I started to realize that I may be more than just a crossdresser, I hopped over here to check it out. I filled out my profile, so I won’t rehash everything from there. Anyways, I’m Ayla McCloud (it feels waaay better than I expected to type that. Lol) and I really look forward to being a part of this community!

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Ayla McCloud. Reason: Typo
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Hi Ayla, since you have come over from CDH, you are well versed on all the things here on the TGH site, so no need to rehash that… Anyway, I saw you were from ‘Bama…. I sent a lot of years in Huntsville, and if you are from that area, I’d be nice to compared notes. Michelle

Small world! I grew up in the Montgomery area, but I haven’t lived there in over 5 years now.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ayla:

Glad that you found us! I trust that being here will be everything that you hope.

You are right in that having a family does complicate things. However, there are folks who have made it work. For me, the takeaway is that if they can do it, so can you! Certainly every situation is different, but there are possibilities.

I really appreciate you completing the Profile page. That helps other members understand what is going on for you, what’s good and where you might struggle. You can also update it at any time as things change for you.

Also, we have the same sort of search utility here that’s on CDH if you want to look for other members…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?