Hey I’m Danny

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! I’m Danny I’ve just came out recently to the conclusion that I am a trans male ive been a lesbian for about 10 years and I’ve almost ALWAYS been guyish and always made my appearance as such.. I have realized more and more that I hate seeing my breasts in shirts i just dont like my body the way it is anymore.. I have only came out to a few friends my fiancé and my lil sister no one else knows especially in my family I think my worst fear is losing my grandma and mom I haven’t went through any of the testosterone or anything im just in that stage of not knowing how far I wanna go and what there is I need to do next

hello Danny nice to have you here and hope all is well. enjoy the  life you live for we only live once..  have a great day

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Danny, I’m not sure how much help I can be, since my journey goes in the opposite direction from yours; but I will do my best. There is a FtM Chatroom that you should check out. And let’s of Forum articles as well. And, if you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. I hope this helps, if even just a tiny bit. Michelle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?