Hey, I’m Lia

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey there! I just started my journey in transitioning to a trans woman and wanted to join online communities to get to know other trans people. šŸ™‚ My name is Lia!

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Lia, Iā€™m Skylar and I too am transitioning to female. Iā€™ve been on hormones for a couple years and am now planning my surgeries. In a week or two I will be having a consultation with my facial feminization surgeon as thatā€™s the first thing I am going to do. Then onto my vaginoplasty, yeaā˜ŗļø. Iā€™m going to be working with the doctors at UCLA Medical. Theyā€™ve had great results. Iā€™m a little older than you my dear but itā€™s never too late. Ā When I first realized that I am this girl stuck in this boys body I could do nothing to correct myself. The only choice I had was to commit suicide or acquiesce to this prison. Guess what I chose? Obviously I am still here BUT, thatā€™s not too say that I didnā€™t try to take the easy way out-I did. Ā More than once. Fate, karma, whatever intervened and Iā€™m still here. Now that the procedures have been perfected itā€™s the best time to pursue this course of action. Iā€™m very happy to be able to do this and you will be too. If you want to connect with me via email please do. You can get me at XXXX. Or, message me here. Iā€™m new to this app and havenā€™t figured out how it works yet. I will, but Iā€™m just so busy. Iā€™m getting my truck drivers license now and that is taking a lot of my time.</p>

DeeAnn Hopings
        AMBASSADOR

Please do not include an E-mail address. Sometimes we get crazy people and chasers who create accounts and it may be a little while before they are discovered and removed. Use the Private Message utility…

hi Lia

this is Sam I just started my transitioning a couple of months ago as well so I’m very happy and excited for you and I’m here for you welcome to the website

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Lia:

Glad that you dropped it! There are many here who are, or have been though, where you are now. It is absolutely correct that it is a journey. Making significant changes to ones life requires time and effort and doesn’t happen overnight. But, keep moving forward and you will get there.

If you like, you can search for other UK members by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Also, please complete your Profile page. It is a great way for other members to understand your journey and how things are going. You can update it at any time as things change, unlike regular posts which get locked shortly after they are submitted.

I trust that being here will be a good experience for you!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Ā©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?