Hey! New here! Seeking help & advice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all,

My name is Lucy. I have recently moved to Oslo, Norway. I am 28 years old. Ive been cross dressing and felt very overwhelming feelings of being trans since I can remember, but I’ve recently only just really started to accept this as a part of myself. Ive spent most my life pretending it didn’t, but due to this last year of coming off of drugs, being in a great and beautiful relationship and feeling the most happy and clear I ever have, I now feel ready and willing to explore these thoughts and feelings I’ve always hidden from.

My story is long, as I’m sure most people’s are. It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions. Masked but drugs, denial and a incredibly toxic relationship.

I hope to get in touch with people who can share there stories, there experiences and there advice. Although much in my life is perfect right now I still have an underlying unhappiness that I can’t help but feel is related to this part of myself. I’m feeling very open to explore myself and find out what this all means now but still feel as confused as ever.

Please get in touch. Any advice on where to start, meet ups in Oslo, Norway or if anyone is just looking to make friends, get in touch 🙂

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by Lucy Dixon.

Welcome to TGH Lucy!

Hi Lucy,

Firstly, welcome aboard, I hope to get to know you a bit as we go along here.

My personal tale is very similar to yours, though alcohol was my main demon. Whiskey, to be exact. I have been clean and sober for 15 years now, and would love to hear more about your journey to wellness

Cheers Luv,

Stephanie xo

Hi Lucy!!

Your experience is very similar to my own when I was your age. My first feelings that I was a girl living in the wrong body came when I was just 5 years old and by the time I was in my twenties, I was living as a female. I spent over 20 years addicted to heroin, morphine and played with cocaine. I experimented with my sexuality trying to find out if I was straight or gay, always feeling guilt and shame at the end of the day. It took me many years to come to terms with who and what I am and today I am a very happy transgender woman on HR T and saving to pay for my surgery. Follow your heart and do what you feel in your gut, never allowing outside influences affect your decisions. I allowed my family members and friends to tell me how “screwed up” I was for feeling the way I did and I was wrong. Find a good, experienced gender therapist, get honest with yourself and everything will call into place for you, I promise. If you ever want to chat, please look me up.

Hugs Breanna

Hi Lucy I have been on TGH for about a month now so just like you I am new

I have felt like a female since I can remember and I have always embraced it

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?