Hey there

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone,

My name is Elmo and my pronouns are they/them. I’m non-binary and starting the process of exploring what that means for me. In the past, when I started to explore I was met with unsupportive people in my life. I’ve reached a point where I need to do this for myself. Right now I have one person who has been so supportive it makes me cry a little lol. And that’s really all the support I have in this journey I’m starting. I ordered my first binder today.

A little about me, I play DnD, I have a gorgeous and spoiled rescue kitty, I’m a writer, reader, gamer, coffee addict lol, and vegetarian because I can’t digest meat anymore.

I look forward to meeting everyone 😁

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Elmo:

Welcome to this corner of the world! Your situation is similar to many others here. It is often difficult finding the support one needs. Sadly, it is just the nature of things.

You can search for other members from Nebraska by clicking on Social in the menu. Then click on Member Directory and that will take you to the search utility.

I also encourage you to complete your Profile page as best you can. It’s a great way for others to understand how things are going for you and how your journey is progressing.

Thank you! It’s a sad to hear this is a common experience. I’m glad places like this exist to connect us though.

I’ll do that, thank you!

I’ll also complete my profile more. I’ve been meaning to, just haven’t found the time to do so yet. Thank you for your help 🙂

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

Not a problem. Between the Profile and an introductory post, it puts a stake in the ground; a reference point, if you will. It is often a very powerful thing to look back on 6 months or a year later. Th eimportance of doing that is that we are not always aware of our progress. In a way it is like watching kids grow. When you are with them every dayit isn’t so noticeable. However, when you go away for a while, the difference becomes evident. When we see our own progress, it encourages us to continue. When we see someone else’s progress, we are encouraged and uplifted by it…

Anonymous

Welcome, Elmo.

Anonymous

Hey Elmo,

You got the Hipster here, I been doing my own thing for many years, and I am truly happy you came. See I just came here myself just a little while ago myself.(Just read my profile. That would be so much faster than telling the whole story again.)

But if you ever want to hear stories of my life and I have some good to tales to tell. Some do include too much drinking and crossdressing in public. Don’t worry I will clean them up for a PG rating and meet the censors requirements to post on here. As with the good stories there is always a few bad stories as well, but like they say. You need a few broken eggs, to have a great life.

But what can more fun than that right. Someone telling their stories and a good cup of tea or coffee

Hippie

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?