Heya!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrea
      FREE

I’m Andrea, sort of, for now lol. I am 22 and since a very young age I’ve felt I was caged in the wrong body. Anyways, I wanted to join this community to finally meet people like me, who understand me and with whom I can connect. I think I also joined this site because I believe I need/want to talk to people who have been on this journey (or are starting, just like me) because I’d want support to see if this is…something for me. Welp, I don’t want to get gloomy lol

I think I must say that I’m not an English native speaker, but I speak it pretty well (:

And thaaaat’s a bit of me!

Hello Andrea,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Andrea
        FREE

Thank you so much, Terri Anne πŸ™‚

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Andrea:

You found us! Very Good!

First, don’t be concerned about your English abilities. I had no problem with reading your initial message. I’ve spent time in 11 countries outside of the US, including 6 years in Taiwan, and I am sensitive to language. If I meet someone in person for whom English is not their first language, I will tend to be more straightforward with my choice of words, try to avoid slang terms, etc. but I don’t think that any of that is needed.

You mentioned that your area is not very accepting. Sorry to hear that, but sadly that does happen in too many places around the world. Is there a trans community anywhere close to you? It always helps to connect with community members by whatever way that you can. A number of LGBT organizations are doing online support groups and social gatherings these days, so that may be helpful. While I have visited Central America before (Guatemala in 2004 for a week), I have very little insight into what happens for the community in Ecuador.

There may be some other trans folks in Ecuador or the surrounding countries. You can search by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

It would be great if you could complete your Profile page. It really helps others to understand your situation and what you are trying to do. Your page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time.

Andrea
        FREE

Thank you so much, DeeAnn. There are a few supportive communities towards trans folk, but I haven’t really contacted them and probably should, although it sounds scary and that’s why I tend to favor online communities. I’m going to search around for trans communities nearby πŸ™‚
        Once again, thank you so much for such a nice welcoming.

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

That’s why we are here. Many of us have experienced the isolation, the lack of support and the lack of a sense of community. All that is needed is for a few people to get together, but in many situations, that can be very difficult for a number of reasons…

Andrea
      FREE

I hope so too, Rach! Likewise and thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?