Heya!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey All!!!

I foundΒ  this site due to a shout out by a friend of mine, so I decided to check it out!!Β  As anyone who knows me can tell you, I am an open book, so if there is something you want to know, I can guarantee that I will tell you.Β  Β What I can’t guarantee is that I won’t go on forever!!!

Roxanne

Hi Roxanne. Β Welcome to our site….glad to have you with us. I will look forward to hearing more from you

Dame Veronica.

Welcome friend πŸ˜€ . Hope all is well Roxanne.Β  I should have added your name to the list of kudos for your help.Β  I miss having you around.Β  I’m about to go to war with the judge over B/C change.Β  Will let you know how it goes.

Would love to see you contributing to the site.Β  We have a good mix of experience and new people already going on and like anything having another perspective always helps in understanding.

Hugs, Cloe

I miss you too!!!!Β  Β I’m sure we will get together one day soon…Β  Β And no worries about not having my name on the “list of kudos”, I don’t do what I do for the accolades, I do it for the genuine smiles I get to see as people realize that it is perfectly ok to just be themselves.

Please let me know how the birth certificate challenge goes.Β  Is it in a Virginia court?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?