HEYYYYYYYYYY

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ciro Tate
      FREE

Hi my name is Ciro I’m 19 years old, And I’m transitioning from female to male. <3

Anonymous

Hello, Ciro.  Welcome.

Brielle
      FREE

Hi Ciro, I’m MTF, but we both want the same things – acceptance and to find our true place in this crazy world. I am in awe of your courage, since it took me 60 years of being a closet CD and 40 years of marriage (she is staying for now!) to be brave enough to come out.

I am more active on the sister-site Crossdresser Heaven, but will transition (get it? giggle) here more since I’m starting T-blockers soon. I wish we could just make an even trade – your hormones for mine, but if it were easy everybody would want to do it, right?

Welcome and stay strong! There are so many people on both these sites that will love and support you! BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,

Brielle 💋💋

Autumn
      FREE

Hello, and nice to meet you, Ciro. Hugs. I wish you happiness on your transition.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Chiro:

You’re here! Very Good! I hope that the time you spend here will be helpful for your journey.

In case you have not discovered this yet, we have a Chatroom for FTM members and also a section of the forum called FTM Conversations. You are free to post anywhere, but you will likely find a greater concentration of FTM members in those 2 locations.

By the way, strange as it may seem, I have been to your city as I spent about 6 weeks in South Korea in 1995.

It would be great if you completed your Profile page. It helps other members understand where you are in your journey and you can always update it in the future if something changes.

Also, if you would like to search for other members who may be near, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?