Hi

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      My name is Jade Lily. I haven’t transitioned yet, still have so many questions…
      A bit about myself…I’m 44, from South Africa and I’ve been wearing women’s clothes since I was 9 years old. Always in secret though, even when I was married. I’m a recently separated father of a beautiful, amazing 9 year old and I’m not sure anymore how to go about doing what I’m doing. I usually just make things up as I go along…Even though I’ve been wearing the clothing and doing more womanly things, I don’t really know what I’m doing since I’ve always been doing it in secret. I could never really look up anything so I’m kinda looking for advice on so many things lol
      Hope you’re all having a good weekend and staying safe. This pandemic has us all worried…
      Anonymous

Welcome, Jade.  You’ve come to the right place.  There are many helpful, supportive people here.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?