Hi

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

So put this way the hards part for me is full commiting myself to full go through to become a full woman my best friend believe I would be better off as a woman and happier I will admit I do love to wear heels makeup have my nails done and it’s relaxing to me my best friend also said I think and act to much like a woman I have took natural female hormones as a teenager so my body posture is more of a female other than muscles in my arms and shoulders and my hips not that wide either or a nice butt or breast but did start to develop breast tissue so be the biggest thing is feel like everytime I try to I find a way to back out and my best friend has support me everytime and she pushes me and when I back out she gets upset so how do I go through with it completely.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

It is a process, but the rate of progress is not necessarily constant. It comes and goes and can be effected by other circumstances in ones life.

Are you involved in any sort of counseling? That might help to smooth things out…

Hi Jade, nice to meet you.  It does sound like you’ve got some things to work through for sure.  Best wishes to you!

Truly,
      Julie

Hi Jade, nobody can tell you that transition is right for you, but you.

I’m gonna get philosophical here, so apologies if I just come across pretentious.

We have an Authentic Self and an Adaptive Self. To live authentically is to express the ideals, values, and beliefs that we hold, without hesitation. The Adaptive Self is who you need to be when authenticity isn’t making life liveable.

Usually, it’s a balancing act.

Your friend’s support may come from a place of genuine care, but if you can call it pushy, it’s not the right pace for you. If they get upset, ask for patience, discuss the doubts you have about committing to it, it’s a big step, one person’s encouragement for you to be your Authentic Self may not be enough.

Hope that provides some perspective, if nothing else.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?