Hi

Tagged: 

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi. I’m Val. I’m a bit hesitant to be here, as I’ve had bad experiences with places like this, but I’m willing to try again and start over. I’m new obviously. Have no idea what this membership thing is all about. I just want to connect with people. Its odd how its like this. Is it so much to ask for accepting people to connect with? Anyways, hope to find some friends on here in any way that this site enables me to.

Hi, Val.  Welcome to Heaven.  I’m glad you joined the site, especially if you are looking for support, friends, and a safe harbor to be yourself and just hang out.  There are a lot of folks here with open hearts and minds to connect with.

I hope you enjoy the site and that it is worth your while.

Peace and love         Carly

Thank you for the welcoming comment Carly! I’m glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and joined, because I have met some people who are really nice, and they just keep on coming and supporting me. I couldn’t have asked for better. Honestly this is what I needed for Christmas this year. Acceptance, kindness, and a welcoming community. I love connecting with people, but tend to be a little shy. But once I get to know people, I’m an open book! 🙂 Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Val

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Val:

I think you will find that this a good place to be. We put a lot of effort into preventing things from going sideways because, when stuff happens, it can make people want to stay away. That is contrary to what people are trying to do here: provide a good place were people feel understood, appreciated, supported and welcomed.

Thanks for putting considerable effort into your Profile. It is a great way for people to understand where things sit for you. I hope that you have already noticed that there is an F>M Forum and Chatroom. I encourage you to drop in and get to know some folks.

I understand what you mean about bad experiences on other sites. I’ve been on a couple of others and one was underwhelming and the other was like “Clash Of The Day”as I think they felt that I didn’t “fit in”. Obviously both were suboptimal experiences, to be nice about it.

Interesting what you said about your work experience. That may provide an interesting data point when you consider future employment in that field or related ones.

So, see you around!

DeeAnn

Hi Val im new too so i underttand your trepidation. I am very leary of posting personal info or sharing my private email or phone number. I just cant do it but maybe we coild talk here on this site. You can check out my profike and see wgat im about write back if youre interested we all have to start somewhere.

Hello Zachary, its nice to meet another newbie on here. And haha, we are the exact same when it comes to personal information. Confidentiality is key to me since I have been exposed in the past. I would like to get to know you better. Maybe we will find similar interests or hobbies we both like. 🙂

Anonymous

Hello Val, welcome. I looked at your profile and you have a very inquisitive mind. Your questions are common and so I am sure you can get someone on this group to help you. I am a 64 year old trans girl so different generations and genders but I will help as I can.

Wearing female items while you transition is cool; after all you are at the gender exploring stage.

I feel like this is a safe site but I would still avoid giving out your phone number unless you are really sure of who you are chatting with. And if you do it should be in a private message.

I live in Dallas and so if you are ever headed down this way I can give you some safe FTM contacts.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?