Hi!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

This is Jennifer I am MTF Transgender.  I have only come to this realization within the past year.  Prior to that I struggled with my gender identity.  I was always a casual CD but as I got older becoming a woman became more and more compelling.  Trying to balance who I am with who I want to be is difficult challenge.  My wife doesn’t understand, is it is difficult to explain it to her.  I don’t understand either.  I take it one day at a time.  Fortunately I have many freinds who are supportive and an understanding employer.

Love,

Jennifer

Jennifer….welcome to TGH! I am happy to have a new sister! If you have any questions or just wish to chat, my door is always open to….come on in.  Till thennnn

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Hi Jennifer!  A lot of us are “later in lifers” and I can say that it is a struggle to  have a lifetime of memories and identity built up that seemingly aren’t what you want.  But, I can say they still have shaped and molded us and help define the character of the person we are meant to be.  I find myself as being even more than I was before as opposed to be ing something else.  I’m glad you have lots of friends.  They are a stabilizing force to help deal with all the things we deal with.  We hope we can become a part of that friendship circle too.

Hugs, Ambassador Cloe

Hi Jennifer, and welcome!!

I can’t help but relate to your story!!  I walked a very similar path when I was on my journey to discovering who I really was.  It takes time, a lot of reflection, and dealing with a mountain of emotions to truly figure out who you are in life, and then finding the courage to begin taking the steps toward becoming the person you were meant to be.

The good news is that you’re surrounded by people on here who truly do understand what you’re going through, and are happy to help you along your way!  So happy for you that you’ve discovered your path, and glad you’re here to share with us!!!

<3  Lauren

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?