Hi!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! I’m Kelli with an i. Found my way here via Crossdressers Heaven. I’m very happy to be here and have a lot of questions. I’m 65, currently in Oakland, CA. My story is the same as many other ladies here. Hoping to make a lot of friends. Thank you for having me. Muah!

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

In the menu, under Social, there is a link to Member Directory. You can search by Country and State, but unfortunately not by City…

Hi, Kelli, and welcome to TGH.  I also began my adventure at a late age, and it has been a trip of wonder and contentment so far.  I left California (Ukiah) some 35 years ago, so I guess that makes us kind of home girls.  I hope you can make yourself at home here, and join right in the chats and discussion groups.  There is a remarkable group of folks here in all stages of transition, with much wisdom, experience, support and love.  I look forward to seeing you around on the site and getting to know you better.

Peace and love       Carly

Hi Carly, thank you so much for the warm welcome.  I’m on west coast time and with my work schedule I might come on a lil later, but I will come on.  Love the site and am looking forward to getting to know the ladies here.  I have so many questions and hoping someone is nearby where I am and may have a girls night out.  Huggs!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?