Hi.

• Creator
    Topic
    Dani
    Participant

Hello everyone, first off pretty amazing there are all these avenues for support for us.. i apologize in advance now for this (morbid) introduction and any incorrect terminology- i am a 40year man (for some reason wanted to write virgin but oh no) and i struggle with gender dysphoria / being transgender.. i realized something was wrong in daycare around age of 4-7 as i wanted to dress in the girls dresses for plays…my parents werent/arent supportive / i am also distant from my sister … friends are non existent… spent a looong time fighting this feeling/thoughts going through relationships like a hot knife through  butter.. miraculously i somehow managed to get a son from my last relationship which repaired some of my family ties.. now beeing single and spending a year with covid restrictions  my depression has worsened significantly … i dont really have anyone to talk with and everyone ive tried has been transphobic to the point my last experience made me move 250km and i now drive 2hrs to work and to my sons daycare.. 🙄👍 ok so i understood i lack the support to do anything about my feelings and  lack people to address my fears.. i am 40 it is pretty hars to make new friends in a new city – i would like to make some friends who are naybe in a similar situation – 30-40 etc people willing to chat talk skype whatever – here transitioning and the associated procedures are free so i visited a dr for a referral a few months ago.. but due to covid i might have to wait 6-12months before getting my first appointment to see a shrink… also the national helplines here have proven to be utterly useless or straight out encourage suicide-  hmm what a mess.. just like me… so if you feel like having a chat feel free to get in touch i have a million gazillion questions and probably even more fears.. i am 6’1 luckily skinny/fit no shoulders eu 43 feet with a face made with a combination of an axe and a blowtorch so the struggle for me is massive, basically look like a lollipop.. i nevertheless decided today that i need to reach out as i was driving to work i was contemplating the pros and cons of me and my car hugging a tree or an incoming truck.. wouldnt wish this to anyone and my upmost respect to everyone who finds the courage to go through with transitioning

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Dear Miss Ralf:

My heart ♥️ breaks for you dear! I found myself in tears as I read your intro. I would love to be your friend! After fighting my dysphoria for most of 54 years I am finally beginning my transition . Maybe we can hold hands as we both transition to help us through the truly frightening parts of our journey!!

(((((((( hug )))))))))

Kimmi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa | Affiliate

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.