hi

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

hello my name is donna i just came out as trans last month and im so new to all of it and love it so much so happy to be finally seeing the real me for the first time its great

hello Donna and welcome to TG H . nice to have you here and meet you  there is a lot of girls’ here to meet. lots of info also.

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Donna, welcome to our neck of the world. I do hope you are getting situated and seeing all there is here. Please let me know if you have any questions. Either I, or someone else, will make sure we reply back. I do so hope you will join us in the Chatroom. I enjoy chatting there a lot. If you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

hi

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Donna:

The longest journey begins with the first step and you have already done that!

This site covers the entire spectrum in that there are those who are questioning, those who are starting (as you are), those who are somewhere in the middle and those who have completed their transition. As such, it is a wealth of information.

When you have a moment, please complete your Profile page. It is a great way for others to get to know what’s going on for you and where you are headed. Further, you can edit it at any time when something changes.

[postquote quote=95514]
      (((((((((((( 🤗 hug )))))))))

I am soo thrilled for you Donna❤️I am able to understand your heart since after years of fighting it I have finally welcomed the girl I am. You know what? I love that girl! She is the best part of me!!

Love,

Kimmi

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Josh, I replied to another post you made. You should probably take a look. Michelle

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?