Hi

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      1. Hi I’m Jordan James I honestly don’t know where to start I’m 22 almost 23 and I just now know who I am I don’t want to be treated differently but I also don’t know where to start my transition someone please help
      Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Jordan, if you look in Social -> Member Directory, you can search for other people that may be near by. Or under Places -> Local Places, you can search for all sorts of things that may be near you. Hope to see you chatting again soon. Oh, and don’t forget about digging through the Articles and Forums. Loads of information there. Hugs, Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Jordan:

Glad that you found us! It appears that you are one of an increasing number of younger folks who have have realized their situation and want to head towards doing something about it. This is in sharp contrast to many here who came to the realization in mid-life or later. I would take that to mean that there is more resistance to bending to societal pressure than there used to be and that would be a good thing.

The thing to do is to find a therapist who is experienced with gender issues. That is important as not everyone has this background and/or interest. From there you can begin to develop a clearer picture of what you need to do and begin to develop a plan going forward.

You will need to do some investigation as to who offers what. A quick search yielded this list of possibilities:

https://www.outcarehealth.org/resources/

Hopefully there are others. Anyway, I trust this will get you started. As you live in a relatively small town, it is likely that the needed services are located somewhere else, but fortunately these are the times of teleconferencing.

On this site, I suggest that you check out the F>M Forum and Chat Group.

Please complete your Profile Page. It goes a long ways towards helping other members understand you, your situation and where you are headed. The page can be updated any time as things change.

You can search for other members by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?