HI!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am Rikkie. I am new here & look forward to meeting & sharing w/ you.

Hello Rikkie Welcome to TGH…
      This is a Safe Place to Be Your True Self And too Make Wonderful Friends
      Who Understand and are Willing to Help… All You Need To Do Is ASK..
      Love Jessica πŸ’ž

Lauren Mugnaia
      AMBASSADOR

Hi Rikkie, I’m Lauren and I will be turning 71 on February 28th. I lost my wife of 40 years in 2015. You can read most of my story in my profile and posts. I remarried a year and a bit later and recently came out to her, it hasn’t gone over very well with her and she outed me to a number of people, friends and family members. So now that so many people know and appear unable to keep it confidential I have been set free to come out to all the important people in my life. I am still working as a security supervisor in a government building and my supervisor figured out that I was trans a little while ago – she is a lesbian so I guess she can see and sense things that others can’t. She is fine with me coming out and even transitioning, the company is supportive and inclusionary as is the government staff where I work – the government here actually has it;s own Transcare website. So you’re already fulltime? How is it? I am quite interested but also somewhat scared to go fulltime, the desire is there as it excites me very much. But my mind keeps coming up with all the things that could go wrong. I look forward to hearing more from you, thanks for introducing yourself and sharing a bit of your story.

Love,
      Lauren

Hello Rollie, so nice to meet you

Hi Rikkie,
      I am also new and wanting to meet you and others to share things with each other.

Hello Rikkie,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d
      ============ Uploading Photos =====================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/photos/upload-photo/
      =========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/
      Glad you are here.
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?