Hi!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Closeted lady here that would like to meet sisters for friendship and mutual encouragement!Β  Have never gone out as a lady but have been confused as a girl in my youth through teens.Β  At only 5’5″ and a little gyno it should have been expected.</p>

francie πŸ™‚

Anonymous

Hi Francie I’m Sarah

[postquote quote=102845]Welcome to this wonderful group Miss Sarah!!
      I would love ❀️ to be your friend!!!

Pleasure to meet you Sarah!Β  Northern Virginia girl here.Β  Wish I could put a gorgeous photo out there like yours but my closet door is very closed.Β  francie

Hi Francie,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can gain the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you found us,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Francie:

To paraphrase something from your Profile page:

Glad that you are Here instead of There because if you were There it would be hard to look for you Here!?!?

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It really helps other members get to know you. The Profile page is always readily accessible and you can update it at any time if something changes.

Thanks DeeAnn!Β  Updated most of my profile and really hope it is ok.Β  Would love your opinion.Β  francie

DeeAnn Hopings
          AMBASSADOR

It’s fine. Just remember that it is your Profile page and it represents your experience. It’s a great place to capture something that you learned or figured out or a decision that you made. I think of threads in terms of what is going on now; in the short term. Things to think about or questions to ask or just interacting with other members. The Profile page can be used to document your history, what changed for you, etc. There is no right or wrong as long as it reflects you.

OK?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?