Hi

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi I’m Danii I’m 58yrs old, I’ve always seen myself as a woman but always been afraid to tell anyone.I love girly stuff wearing pink and expressing my feminine side, oh to be able to go out in heels and a nice dress !!!

Hi Dani,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Hello Danii Welcome to TGH… This is a Safe Place to be Your Feminine Self… All the Members… Understand,and are willing to Hel.p You…any way We Can..all you need to do…is ASK…. I hope you have a Wonderful day and just Be Your True Self.. Jessica πŸ’•

Thank you Jessica xx

You’re So Welcome…Everyone Here…Tries To Help Each Other…
          Love Jessica πŸ’•

That’s OK sweetie… It’s what we Girls do for each other…
      Jessica πŸ’•

Oh it’s so lovely to here that, and be called a girl or woman made my day xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?