hi

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

well I took a break from this site and other online communities – frankly thought I’d try it again and see how may anxiety goes – been super disappointed with online. communities so far.

I am non-binary in between and I don’t know anyone – basically go to work , go home sleep and use my patches – pretty much it

What  type of patches are you using ?  Sometimes the hormones can cause  fatigue . Takes a while to get use to.  What would you like to do.  ??  take some time for you and don’t burn the candles at both ends

Elaynecd1

Hi sweetie there are loads of beautiful people on here with loads of lovely advice and help x

Hi Josephine!

Nice to see you here.

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends. And maybe renew some.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Josephine:

Glad that you have returned.We are happy to have you back!

I am curious. Did you have a bad experience of some sort here? What caused you to leave before? If there was something actionable, please let me know.

Anecdotally, I think that there are many like you who are trying to sort things out and decide what they really need to do. A number of members have chosen to work with a therapist. One of the things that happens is that it is difficult for us to consciously think about our lives. There is often great fear and trepidation around considering decisions that will have a profound impact on our lives going forward. A therapist who has experience in gender issues can be of great assistance in helping to maintain focus on what needs to be considered.

Are you connected with any social or support groups in your area? Those can also help to reduce the isolation that many experience. In view of the pandemic, many in-person groups have switched to doing gatherings by ZOOM or other teleconferencing apps.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It really helps others to understand your situation.

Also, you can search for others in your area by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Brielle
      SILVER

Hi Josephine, welcome back. Sometimes we just have to take it day-by-day. I have days that I feel like I’m just existing, then weeks like last week when I was able to go to the Keystone Conference.

Just remember you are becoming who you were always meant to be, and just like a caterpillar has to stay in her crysalis until the right moment, you are waiting for the day you transform into a wonderful butterfly!

PM me anytime, GF!

Hugs,

Brie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?