HI

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,I am Adrianne.I live and dress fulltime as female with no plans to transition.Growing up,I did not grow up being one of the boys.Being the youngest of 4 brothers,mom always treated me as one of the girls.This started at age 7 in my earliest memories.Mom had me try on skirts and dresses which led to crossdressing at first.Then at age 16,decided it was time for me to live and dress as female.I loved the female wardrobe more.Also thought I was one of the girls too.Mom,she was for this and still is.Dad it took time for him to accept it.I love my life now.

Hello Adrianne,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

============ Uploading Photos =====================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/photos/upload-photo/
      =========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/
      Glad you are here.
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Dear Adrianne,

I am so happy for you. One of the happier things I did when I started to transition was wear women’s clothes. They make me so so happy. Being out and living as the woman I am also makes me so so happy. I think I am one of the luckiest girls to have found my way to self and start living this way. Yes I have problems but the happiness far surpasses them. I think you are going to find many happy days ahead.

[postquote quote=129563]
      I have ever since and my brothers see me more as a sister,has been this way.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am married to my long time friend Katie whom is my supportive wife.She says I look better dressed as female</p>

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?