- May 24, 2022 at 6:13 pm #130887
- May 25, 2022 at 5:15 pm #130909Terri AnneAMBASSADOR
Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
Glad you are here,
Terri Anne, Ambassador
======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
- May 25, 2022 at 1:21 pm #130901Abby ScottFREE
Welcome Serenity. Din’t we all!! Over the months most of my questions have been answered. Sometimes reading things here, sometimes online and sometimes my counselor. The best thing to do is ask. There are any number of people here who are willing to answer what they know – myself included. Glad to have you here. 🤗
- May 24, 2022 at 8:25 pm #130891DeeAnn HopingsAMBASSADOR
Glad to have you with us. I trust that being here will be helpful to your journey.
Anyway, there are various things that you can do:
- Present your questions here. However, it does increase your chances of getting responses if your post is in the appropriate forum. For example, if you wanted to ask questions about name and gender changes for your personal documents, the “Real World Issues” forum would be the place and not “Community Chat”.
- If you wanted to contact someone in your area, you can search our member list by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.
- You could do an internet search for LGBT resources in your area of Kansas. Many LGBT centers offer support groups and social activities for trans folks. A number of the groups do teleconferences. Some find that helpful as you don’t have to attend physically.
- A number of members have worked with therapists as it is often very difficult to work through things on our own. But, it is important to find someone who is experienced in gender issues as everyone doesn’t have that background.
I encourage you to complete your Profile page as it helps other members to understand your situation and what you want to do.
- May 24, 2022 at 7:49 pm #130890Alicia BevacquaFREE
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.