Hi

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi my name is serenity, i have a lots of questions

Hi.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Serenity:

Glad to have you with us. I trust that being here will be helpful to your journey.

Anyway, there are various things that you can do:

• Present your questions here. However, it does increase your chances of getting responses if your post is in the appropriate forum. For example, if you wanted to ask questions about name and gender changes for your personal documents, the β€œReal World Issues” forum would be the place and not β€œCommunity Chat”.
      • If you wanted to contact someone in your area, you can search our member list by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.
      • You could do an internet search for LGBT resources in your area of Kansas. Many LGBT centers offer support groups and social activities for trans folks. A number of the groups do teleconferences. Some find that helpful as you don’t have to attend physically.
      • A number of members have worked with therapists as it is often very difficult to work through things on our own. But, it is important to find someone who is experienced in gender issues as everyone doesn’t have that background.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page as it helps other members to understand your situation and what you want to do.

Welcome Serenity. Din’t we all!! Over the months most of my questions have been answered. Sometimes reading things here, sometimes online and sometimes my counselor. The best thing to do is ask. There are any number of people here who are willing to answer what they know – myself included. Glad to have you here. πŸ€—

Hello Serenity,

Welcome to our TransgGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?