Hi

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,I am Heather and I am transgender.Came out 3 years ago after I turned 40.I knew as a kid that I was feminine and wanted to be one of the girls.I was married,ex wife knew there was something going on.When she was gone,I had my stash of women’s clothes and dressed as female.She found it and was not too happy at first.We divorced which was on good terms.Have a daughter whom is 21 and a son that is 19 together with her.They adjusted well to the changes one step at a time.Were 18 and 16 at the time.My family,it was tough at first and now supportive.They see me much happier.I live and dress fulltime,no plans to transition

Hi.

Welcome and the ladies are wonderful her and feel free to ask anything advice is power

💋

Stephanie Lindsay

Pickering, Ontario, Canada 🍁

I knew inside about the age of 7 the feelings were there.Mom knew there was something wrong with me watching me grow up.Dad ignored it at first.Oldest of 3,my brothers call me their sister now.My ex wife and  I do talk.I do have a girlfriend in my life as well

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?