hi!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

hi! I am Rikkie. I look forward to sharing with your girls. I did recognize two girls so far that I know from TGH. Look forward to meeting some others with similar tastes.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Rikkie:

Sorry that I missed your message. My wife has been dealing with some health issues so I have been here intermittently. Anyway, glad to have you with us! I trust that being here will be helpful for your journey.

Are you part of a trans community in your area? Many find that being a part of a community goes a long way towards working against isolation. These days many LGBT centers are doing support and social groups online. Depending upon your situation, it can eliminate time and transportation access issues.

Thanks for completing your Profile page! Often I have to remind members to do that, but it really is helpful. It helps others get a better sense of what is going on for you. Also, it can be updated at any time.

If you have any interest in searching for other members in your area, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Hi Rikkie

I am Julia, nice to meet you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?