HI

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,I am Ashley living and dressing as female since at an early age.I never grew up right as a kid.Age 10 showed it and my mom saw that I loved female clothing.I seen a therapist and told my parents I was having transgender issues at age 10.Mom bought me some girl’s clothes and let me dress as a girl at home.Saw me much happier and it was part time at first.Finally at age 14 after I finished the 8th grade,told my parents to get rid of my boy clothing and did.Mom accepted it knowing the pain was gone.Dad,it was a loss of one son gaining a daughter,knew he still has 2 sons left.Learned let go of that unhappy son and loves me as a daughter to this day

Ashley,

Sounds to me as you have a core of supportive people around you who love you and nurture you. Many would he envious of you, trans or cis. You didn’t divulge your current age or where you are at in your life’s journey.

I wish you happiness in all you do, and have a wonderful and fulfilling new year.

JAK-e

[postquote quote=134633]
      Now 44 years old which I turned yesterday

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Ashley:

Glad to have you with us!

Yes, some parents get it and would much rather have a happy kid rather than lose them altogether. On the other hand, many are still stuck in the notion that gender and sex mean the same thing. Meanwhile, their kids are suffering. Anyway, I think your knowledge will be a very good addition to the membership.

I encourage everyone to seek out their local communities as it is a great way to combat isolation and also a good opportunity to share what we’ve learned. Are you connected to your local community?

When you have a chance, please complete your <b>Profile</b> page. It really does help folks to understand what is going on for you.

Also, you can search the member database for other members in your area. Click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I did lose most of my friends mainly male friends over it.I got over it and lucky to have 4 friends like me and female friends.My female friends always have treated these friends like me and I as one of the girls and is to this day

That’s awesome I’m glad to hear you have such a supporting family

Hello Ashley,

Please excuse me – way behind on my greetings..

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?