Hi!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kosima
      FREE

I hope I’m doing this right, but anyway hi! I’m Ace and I’m very early on in transitioning to become a woman. I’ve been nervous but very excited and hopeful about all this, and I’m super excited to use this site to help me out through all of this! It seems like an awesome place so far 🙂

Michelle Lawson
      MANAGING AMBASSADOR

Kosima, doing this the right way? Hmmm, I never got a user’s guide, so I’m not sure what the right way is. My user’s guide was just a notebook full of blank paper. I write my own plan, story, life, whatever. So, this is a good point to be at/in. Keep digging, and write your own story, your own way. Michelle

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Kohima:

Let me guess. You a fan of Orphan Black? There is a character with that name and the only place where I have heard it.

Anyway, glad that you found us and I hope that being here will be a good experience for you.

When you have time, please complete your Profile page. It really helps other members understand what is happening for you and where you are headed. It can also be updated at any time as things change. Shortly after you make a regular post in the forums, they cannot be edited.

If you would like to search for other members in Canada, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory. That will put you at the search utility.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?