Hi All.

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

New girl here.Β  Well a little about me. I’ve been 99% out as M2F for a year, I’m 74, on HRT going on 6 months.Β  I have shoulder lenghtΒ  realΒ  hair, (gray-white) I’m a 48AA, my own real boobs,Β  I live as a woman 24/7 openly.Β  I get my hair and nails done in the salons.Β  We ladies deserve to be pampered, cause we’re worth it.Β  I also have a mature boyfriend.

Well that’s all for now. If anyone has questions, please feel free to ask.

Hugs and Kisses,

Michele

Welcome Michele!

I’m an elderly non-binary/transwoman. I began to transition about 20 years ago this October. I’m not on HRT, have completed facial electrolysis (OUCH!) and got kicked to the curb by my kids and brother. Have a great relationship with about everyone else, loads of friends, and am in a band.

Enjoy the forum!

NatalieG

uw hart volgen

Hello Michelle,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.
      The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.
      You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

====== TGH How-to Navigation ==================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?