Hi all

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Names Christy just turned 65,married 1 child wife knows about Christy but since came out to her she won’t speak to me about it

😀

Christy

Chirsty..so Sorry to abort your wife not understanding. But those of us here at TGH SITE. Are Here for You.
      So Be Safe Be True to your Self…
      You can always Talk to US 💕

Hello Christy.  Now you know why so many of us CD s don’t tell our wives.  My first wife of 19 years knew . I told her before we were married. She was supportive but i had to promise never to tell any one else.  I lost he to cancer in 1996.  i remarried in 2009 . My present wife does not know so Im totally in the closet.   From the research i have done only about 15 % of CDs who tell their wives have a happy conclusion to the  ” coming Out”  . Most are unsuccessful.   For some reason women feel threatened , embarrassed, dis trustful  etc. when the husband comes out.  Most end n divorce or seperation . Or in you case your wife does not want to talk to you about it and deffinately will not participate.  Such is the nature of what we are. and what we do.   My suggestion to you is to find a good physc who specilizes n trans gendered council and see if you wife will go with you to get a a better understanding .  That would be my suggestion.

Hi Christy. Can I ask how long ago you told your wife? Perhaps time will let her warm to the idea a little more if you give her time? Does your wife know any trans people? The nature of your marriage has a large impact on how you handle it. Perhaps if you act a little more feminine, rather than trying to talk about it, she may warm to the idea a little. Just my suggestions of course.
      Alex x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?