- This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- October 26, 2020 at 2:33 am #89847
- October 29, 2020 at 10:03 am #89955Anonymous
We are all staying well. I personally only know 2 people that have had Covid, which is amazing considering how many people in Texas have been infected with it. One daughter works at Target Grocery when she is not in college and she has been healthy. My wife works in the critical care area of a hospital and she is around Covid patients all the time and she is healthy also. But we don’t engage in any high risk situation that could place us in danger. She has too many bad stories about the Covid patients to take the risk.
So Gemma, is it easy to have a good trans support system where you are? I am having to redevelop mine since Covid has eliminated what was a good system where I saw and interacted live with all of my trans friends every week. Since my wife is transphobic I have not received any support at home. That was part of the reason I had an emotional and phycological breakdown several months ago. I have mostly recovered from that and rebuilding my support system as evidenced by being on this site.
- October 29, 2020 at 4:50 am #89945
thanks so much Jaime that is so kind of you x
- October 28, 2020 at 5:23 pm #89936Anonymous
Hi Gemma. I hope things are well with you. It is exciting to hear that you have started your transition process. I am always available if you have any questions.
- October 28, 2020 at 5:13 pm #89934Anonymous
Hello Gemma. I started my transition 4 years ago and I have been on HRT for 15 months. If you have any questions that I could help with let me know
- October 28, 2020 at 5:54 am #89923
i hope you and your family are staying well during Covid 19 xx
- October 27, 2020 at 2:03 pm #89902Anonymous
- October 26, 2020 at 4:05 pm #89861
- October 27, 2020 at 9:05 am #89877
How are you?
Where are you based xx
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.