Hi All I am Gemma

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      gemmatvuk
      FREE

I am Gemma a TS girl from the UK, I have started my transition process and i am nervous and excited at the same time x

Hi, Gemma…it’s so nice to meet you!

Shawna

gemmatvuk
        FREE

How are you?

Where are you based xx

Anonymous

Dallas, Texas

gemmatvuk
      FREE

i hope you and your family are staying well during Covid 19 xx

Anonymous

Hello Gemma. I started my transition 4 years ago and I have been on HRT for 15 months. If you have any questions that I could help with let me know

Anonymous

Hi Gemma. I hope things are well with you. It is exciting to hear that you have started your transition process. I am always available if you have any questions.

gemmatvuk
      FREE

thanks so much Jaime that is so kind of you x

Anonymous

We are all staying well. I personally only know 2 people that have had Covid, which is amazing considering how many people in Texas have been infected with it. One daughter works at Target Grocery when she is not in college and she has been healthy. My wife works in the critical care area of a hospital and she is around Covid patients all the time and she is healthy also. But we don’t engage in any high risk situation that could place us in danger. She has too many bad stories about the Covid patients to take the risk.

So Gemma, is it easy to have a good trans support system where you are?  I am having to redevelop mine since Covid has eliminated what was a good system where I saw and interacted live with all of my trans friends every week.  Since my wife is transphobic I have not received any support at home.  That was part of the reason I had an emotional and phycological breakdown several months ago. I have mostly recovered from that and rebuilding my support system as evidenced by being on this site.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?