Hi all, I’m Aria

• This topic has 18 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Aria.
Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Aria
      FREE

I am , what they call , a ” Late Bloomer ” .  That is I started down this dizzying road late in life.  So, I am trying my best to navigate as fast as I can to get to my happy place.

I’m married, 4 kids and 13 Grandkids…..  So, I have done my part in that life.  But, I always knew I was missing a part of me.

I was diagnosed about 6 yrs ago as being sort of a ” Two Spirit “.  So some days I love to go drab, then other days…..  totally Femme.  Confusing eh,   try living it  and taking hormones too boot.

Anyways, if anyone is just starting out with HRT, although I have no MD in my name I can lend a sympathetic ear and maybe help in some way..

XO

Aria

Anonymous

Hi, Aria.  Welcome.

Aria
      FREE

Hi Stephanie !  Thanks for your welcomes !

Welcome Aria! I am glad to see that it is never too late to be who you truly are.

Anonymous

Hi Aria, Welcome, I am also a late bloomer in my 60s

Alesha

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83111][/postquote]
      Super, then maybe I have an instant girlfriend already??

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83109][/postquote]
      The problem is, learning all the fashion conventions.  Going drab casual, blue jeans, t-shirt or regular shirt is fine.  I suppose it’s sorta the same when going En Femme  BUT…  If that was all it was to it, no problems…  Oh well.  Life in any aspect is a learning curve, right?

Welcome Aria! I myself am early 50’s and I fretted that it was too late for me. You, and the other ladies, have helped me realize that it’s not too late. Thank you.

Xx, Nikki

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83123][/postquote]
      It’s too bad we are too remote from each other.  We could of started a Breakfast Club or Lunch Club.  Just call us “Not over the hill hens” or something !  ROFL

In all seriousness, it does at times feel lonesome, IRL

Thanks Nikki

Lol! I know right?! I bet it’d be a hoot.

Nikki

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83146][/postquote]
      I have visited 2 or 3 LGBQ Transition groups and I feel lost.  They are youngsters, the oldest I remember is like early 30’s.  I’m not knocking them…..  but they are younger than my kids !  Oh well..

Aria

Yeah! Its a part of all the fun. I have always loved women’s fashion so it makes it all that much more exciting.

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83149][/postquote]
      So very true, Christina.  My problem is mostly my age.  I have been told by quite a few people I have pretty good legs and I should “modestly” show them off.  But, one of the conventions is to dress your age and appropriately….( talking about oxymoron statements !)  LOL

Xx

Aria

Aria, I hope you find that nice balance that allows you to stay in that range, but still allow you to show off your best features.

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83207][/postquote]
      That is the trick, at least for me.  I went on MtF HRT so I wouldn’t feel like a fake, fill out bra’s and blouses and fit jeans and dresses better.  It’s working, of course, and I like the Mental changes as well.  But now it’s a little tougher going drab when I need to.  Such a delightful dilemma at times, but also heart breaking as well.

I haven’t begun HRT yet, but it sounds really nice, a delightful dilemma indeed. I look forward to being able to be a woman in all aspects of my life eventually.

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83214][/postquote]
      If that is really your picture, then you already have a big jump over me.  You should do yourself proud if/when you get on HRT.

Aria

Thank you, I don’t really know what to expect from it and it will be a new experience. I hope to maybe one day pave the way for others to transition with no need for the “fear” that comes with the idea.

Aria
      FREE

[postquote quote=83217][/postquote]
      That’s a very positive way to look at it.  Sort of like my hip replacement surgery I had in January of this year.

It’s sort of scary cause you’ve never been there before….  but the pain was too unbearable to put up with any longer. ( sort of like Dysphoria gets at times ).

Keep us all posted on your HRT, and remember, if you have any personal questions about expectations, bad feelings or just want someone to chat with….  I’ll be around for any and all,

XO

Aria

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?