Hi all, I’m new here!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, I’m 62, I’ll be 63 in October. I started dressing in women’s clothes almost 10 yrs ago. Just after my wife’s funeral I was sorting and boxing her clothes, 3 boxes, to female friends, to donate and rags&trash. I never knew she had so many! I was almost halfway through her hanging clothes and the next one was a dress that she looked Fantastic in. I decided to hold it up in front of me and looked in the mirror and thought I would look good in this! I put it on and thought This isn’t right! I took it off and then stripped naked, put on her panties, stockings, garter belt, bra and filled it with My socks then put the dress back on and as soon as I looked in the mirror, I was bigger and harder than I’d ever been. I dumped out the boxes and spent the next few days trying on everything she had and if it fit, then I decided if I would wear it or not.

hi Marilyn welcome to trangender heaven , its great on here you will enjoy it ! just reading your post , yes it dosent take much to become interested in womans clothes ae , i have been dressing for years and i am no way sick of it , in fact i have got more clothes now than mens (yuk) lol lol , ok take care keep safe love michelle ooo xxx

Brielle
      FREE

Hi Marilyn, welcome! I’m pretty new to this site as well. Also past 60 (actually 65!!) but I’ve known about my femme side since I was preschool. Only this summer have I been opening up about this side of me and it feels great. You will find many, many girls here that you can relate to.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Marilyn:

Glad you could join us and I hope that you will find being here to be helpful to your journey!

Understanding that our gender identity may be different from what we originally thought is not an easy thing to do. It goes against the grain of just about everything that we have been told. You have a start, but where that may lead is an unknown. For some, dressing is enough. Others need to be in the world from a feminine perspective. Still others need to transition. It all depends upon where all this sits for you.

Many here have found that working with a therapist is helpful. There’s a lot of fear, shame and guilt that happens for many transgender folks and it helps to find ways of dealing with those things. Also, understanding what’s going on with you will be useful for figuring out what you need to do going forward. However, it is important to find a therapist who is experienced in gender issues. Not everyone is.

So, a couple of housekeeping things:

If you would like to search for other members who may be nearby, click on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

I encourage you to complete your Profile page. It allows other members to begin to understand your situation and what’s happening for you. Also, the Profile page will always be readily accessible and can be updated at any time if something changes for you.

Hi Marilyn,

Welcome to our wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,
      Regards,
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?