hi all. im new here

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

hi all, this is my first time posting, i’m Hannah , i wanted to say hey and hopefully get chatting to some of you, im not out to family or friends yet and very nervous, im hoping to get to know some good people that feel the same way and getting to know you 🙂

Dear Hannah,

I would like to get to know more about you. I know, I and all of us here would love to here your story          and maybe become a part of your life and help you in anyway we or I can.                                                        So if you get a chance hang out later I would like hang out too.

Timmie

Anonymous

hi Timmie, i hope you had a lovely sunday sorry for my late reply its been a busy day. Thank you , that sounds lovely i would like to get to know more about you too. its been a long road for me to accept myself but im so happy i have now and i’m excited about the future but also terrified , i think i have made the right choice joining here it feels so nice to talk to someone that understands and be so welcoming . i have read your reply but for some reason its not letting me reply there i’m not sure why . i would love to hang out and chat with you whenever you are free.

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Hannah:

Glad you could drop in! I hope this will be a good experience. Your current situation is a fairly common thing that many here have been through. You are not alone in this. Also, there are a number of people on here from the UK. In the menu, if you go to Social, click on that and you will see a link for Member Directory. You can do a search from there.

I suggest that you complete your Profile page when you have a chance. It is a great way for people to understand where things sit for you, the progress that you have made and hope to make…

Anonymous

Thanks DeeAnn , its so nice to just talk and chat to others about something thats been silent for so long. also thanks for the advice on the members search 🙂

Seren
      FREE

Hey Hannah, welcome to Tgh 👋

Born and raised w-mids girl here too, also early on in my journey. Happy to chat anytime

xx Seren xx

Anonymous

Hey Seren , how are you ,thanks for messaging you’ll have to let me know where abouts in the west midlands , yeah of course anytime i would love to chat xx

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

Good Day:

I would caution against putting an E-mail address in a post as it can be seen publicly without being logged in. The better thing to do would be to click on the person’s name or image. That will take you to their Profile page. Once there, you can post messages on their WALL or you can do a PUBLIC MESSAGE or a PRIVATE MESSAGE. A PRIVATE MESSAGE is only between you and the person that you are sending it to. The others can be seen by anyone who is logged in.

What are you having difficulty with? How can I help?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?