Hi All its M

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      M G
      FREE

Hi all, I am new here. Married transfemme/genderqueer, I am 45 been out only 2 years and do not have a lot of friends and even less that are trans. I do web development so since I am already working online might as well find my community on here. Hope you all are well.

Anonymous

Hi welcome to the site my name i Helen hope you like this there are many of us.
      Helenx

Hello M,

Welcome to our TransGender Heaven (TGH) site: A Transgender Support Site. We are a wonderful, accepting, loving, helpful community where you can be safe and be yourself.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.
      My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.
      Glad you are here. Looking forward to seeing you on the site.
      Terri Anne, Ambassador

============ TGH MtF ChatRoom ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================
      https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

DeeAnn Hopings
      AMBASSADOR

M:

You found us! Very Cool!

Given where you are, it would not surprise me that there would be very little in the way of other members and organizations. Seeing as how you are sort of between Dallas, Shreveport and Houston, those may be the places to look for other members and community. However, given that they are metropolitan areas, there may be LGBT centers that are doing online support and social groups. Being connected to the trans community is very helpful as it works against feelings of isolation.

Thanks for completing your Profile page. I often have to remind new members to do that. It is really helpful as it gives a clearer picture as to what is going on for people and what their goals are.

You may search for other members by clicking on Social in the menu and then Member Directory.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?