Hi Everybody 😊

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Carrie
      FREE

Hi y’all I’m just here to look around and maybe meet some of you, I’m in SoCal the IE not far from the Palm Springs area
      I’ve been out in LA, Hollywood, Van Nuys, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta and such, but I wanna do a club or just hang around, have bite to eat and explore some of their nightlife, or day in the Palm Springs area, so if any of you see this and are from the SoCal area please let me know if it sounds like a good idea to you too.

Hi Carrie!  East coast girl, but I do get out and around too with Atlanta being the solo mutual place we’ve visited.  Hopefully that too will change.

Hugs, Cloe

Carrie
        FREE

Hey Cloe, I just had to say, I’m a proud left coaster, from the land of fruits and nut, we are and we are proud of it  ☺️

Yes I use to live in Georgia, and Atlanta is a super city to get your freak on, hey north Atlanta is all about it, lol, good times there to be had there

XOXO

💃Carrie💃

💋 💋 💋

Hello Carrie,

Welcome to TGH and I hope you will decide to stick around for awhile. I read your Bio and without knowing the whole story I can only say that I am happy to see you here. It doesn’t matter whether you have transitioned, are in transition, are going to transition, or just know that you are a transgender woman, all are welcome here. So jump in and make some friends, have some girl chat, and some fun, because you will find that and more here at this site. Love ❤️ and hugs 🤗

Danielle💋👠

Carrie
        FREE

Awe thank you so much for your awesome welcome letter, that was very sweet of you Danielle, and yes I have jumped in head first and have had some really sweet conversations, already with Cloe, Michelle, Gaby, and others, I do need to sit and write my story that would be good for me, and very therapeutic, I’ve been at this for a very long time, and I actually enjoy answering questions from others in need, I can just offer what I’ve experienced and known of the journey.

Again Danielle thank you so much for your sweet sweet letter, it is truly appreciated☺️😘

💃XOXOX💃

Carrie💋

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions and new members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Transgender Heaven | Privacy | Terms of Service | Contact Vanessa

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Transgender Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Login to Transgender Heaven

Forgot your details?